Wednesday, March 1, 2023

A letter to my guruji on March

Pranam guruji,

I thank you for today's class. I really enjoy how you share the topic. It's very touching and fruitful for me. Yes, I agree when you explain that we choose our hero based on our own taste, either it's Yesus, Allah, Buddha, Krisna or Shiva, but actually they are the same, the one who was enlightened 🤍 There's nothing to compare with, it's only us who like to make the difference and put it in our mind.

I'm feeling blessed when you remind us that we are here because our karma. Some people said they are too busy with their children, their spouse or colleagues, they don't have any time and it is such as wasting time to sit and listen, but still they feel stressed and not happy with their own life. Only qualified people will be able to heal themselves and then they can heal others. This needs to be understood first with us🙏

I also heard some new terminology in ancient yoga and sanskrit from you, I try my best to grasp them. Today I learned so much on how human beings react to sounds. How we usually speak in high octave sounds or when we use low octave sounds which can touch the soul. Sounds also make us connected and our whole life contribution is from the sounds. Sanskrit is also a sound and it comes from silence. In silence we're trying to learn to conquer our ego, our five senses, our indriya, our desires at DNA level, and our intellectual. I know It's not easy but I believe you will guide us step by step and once again thank you 🪷🙏

I thank you for today's activities. I could effectively do my responsibility to teach my younger kid patiently, of course by recognizing my breathing and giving him sweet sounds to get more engagement and connection, I try to practice directly and the result is so much impressive. Thank you to my daughter who is independently learning by herself, so I could focus more on my son with his special needs. Thank you to my dearest husband who is always ready to hear my difficulties and makes me smile again. I thank you for myself for becoming stronger in this path. I keep trying to humbly and sincerely hear the sounds, especially from you 🪷🙏

I bow down at your lotus feet 🙇‍♀️



No comments: