Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Opposites

‪It's very easy to direct people!‬
‪My great great great and very great Freud teach me how to do it,‬
‪When you said open,
they closed
you said come on, ‬
‪they go,‬
‪You said no, ‬
‪they just did, ‬
‪you ask please hold them
‪they release them
You said please build up, ‬
‪they destroy it
You said please remember,
they forget intentionally
‪You said good,‬
‪they said bad‬
‪Because people full of ego, anger, pride and jealousy. ‬
‪They tends to the opposite ways,
don't like make people happy,
but they pursue their own happiness‬
So sadness..

‪Then the idea came up,
to control them, said Freud!
Wow! It becomes very, very easily,‬
‪If you want it closed,
ask them to open it
If you want they go,‬
‪just said please come,‬
‪If you want they do it,
just said don't,‬
‪If you want they release,‬
‪ask them to hold it,‬
If you want it being destroyed
Just said build it up,
If you want them to forget,
Said please remember
You want them said it is bad?
Just said that it's good
In the past I practice and it was pretty successful
It's the power of language!
time flies, people still the same,
again they full of ego, anger, pride and jealousy
‪They tends to the opposite ways,
People don't like make other satisfied,
unfortunately they pursue their own satisfaction
So sadness.. So so sadness!
Why can't their heart see the beauty in others?
Why can't they feel the great things in others?
Why can't be humble to each other?
Why? Why?..
and I cry, cry and cry..
how cruel people are,
how such cruel things..

Then He comes,
touch my forehead,
why you are asking?
Close your eyes, my child!
I touch His hands
Just like that,
Just like that
He said, leave them all,
Follow me!
I leave them all and I follow Him
.. and it's not the thing in the opposite side.

20/04/2020

No comments: