Sunday, October 14, 2018

I argue with you therefore I am

I want a man who doesn't always agree with me, also who doesn't adore me too much or who always say "yes" of what I've said and everything I did was correct on his eyes. So I will know and remember that 1 plus 1 is still 2 and I still believe it even when everybody on the wedding ceremonial said and convince me that 1 plus 1 is not 2 but it is 1, because the marriage united 2 person into 1. I apologize, I disagree.

Remembering Socrates on his point of view of marriage that on his marriage, he wants to find sparring partner who he can argue with and to make himself getting better as a human being while doing that. So am I.

And now, maybe I am a difficult person to have a conversation with or a difficult person who always try to seek the meaning of everything and it also makes me a least likely a loving person to live with.. but thank God I found you! Thank God it's you and and thank you for not giving it up on me. Well at least until now 😜



No comments: